Within the cooperation framework between the Ministry of Trade and Industry and the Ministry of State for Scientific Research, IMC and Science and Technology Development Fund have agreed to add a new programme for strengthening the effective cooperation links between research and educational
institutions and the industrial private sector with the aim of providing specialized scientific calibers contributing to solving technical and administrative problems with the purpose of developing the industrial performance, achieving the national plan goals and doubling the exports.
• Strength links and build trust between the scientific research community and the Egyptian industry
• Direct research at Egyptian universities and research centers towards industry needs
• Provide researchers at Egyptian universities with practical experience which will be reflected in their research work and teaching experience
• Assist Egyptian industry in solving its technical problems
• Benefit Egyptian industry and SMEs from the state of the art knowledge and technologies.
This programme aims at engaging one or two academic professors in specific assignments for medium term periods inside factories with the purpose to focus on; resolving specific technical and non technical problems, enhancing innovation, and strengthening linkages between academic community
and the industrial community.
• Enhancing the role of applied scientific research in the way that serves the national economy
• Boosting the competitive edge of the Egyptian industry
• The programme will also develop the competitiveness of Egyptian researchers as well as direct research activities at universities and research centers, towards industry needs
Download Applications forms
Professor for Every Factory Request Form
Professor for Every Factory Application Form