To assist in achieving a strong start for New Factories / Expansions through integrated service packages, which are designed to address projects' needs in their early stages, according to their competitiveness
level, starting from Pre-Start-Up through Start-Up.
New Factories: Industrial Projects which have started their production after July I st, 2005.
New Factories Programme
- 1000 Factories Programme: Factories with investments over 15 million EGP.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Factories with investments more than half million
and less than 5 million EGP
- Programmes are designed for relevant services and optimum impact
Note: there is no comparative advantage to any programme more than the other one.
- Enterprise having Commercial Register
- Enterprise having Industrial Register (for start-up)
- Land ownership evidence
- At least 10 socially insured employees (planned or actual)
- Industrial projects
- Majority of ownership to private sector
- Have a potential for growth
- Services will be rendered, by IMC development officers located in the regional
offices, where consensus is to be reached on the project development path and its
recommended current services package.
- Services are immediately implemented, following IMC ontractual procedures
- Follow-up on services implementation to ensure quality
- Periodic impact assessment to monitor the achievement of performance indicators
of the enterprise's plans in the areas of sales, investments, employment and exports
Business Development Path
Business Development Path includes the following services packages:
I - Pre-Start-Up Service Package
To address the needs of enterprises during their "under construction" stage and establish a strong business foundation to build on
2- Following Service Packages
Starting from Start-Up (production) stage which is the stage of completing construction work and starting to realize competitiveness locally and internationally.