The IMC participates in the implementation of a national program to develop the entrepreneur culture, in order to:
TOR, Mentorship Development Programme for Entrepreneurs
- Specify the principal domains and programs to develop and support the entrepreneur
- Set the mechanism of the private entrepreneur and the bench markers activities in other
countries as well
- The reinforcement of the common sense of the entrepreneur concept and raising the
awareness of the importance of small projects in the national economic
- Set a mechanism to follow the entrepreneur development concept and measure its impact.
- Provide concrete standards to support entrepreneur development in industrial sectors
- Integrate entrepreneur's concept in the industrial vocational training programs.
- Specify current and future direction for entrepreneur development concept.
- Organize workshops between entrepreneurs with different concerned authorities.
- Matching entrepreneurs and owners of establish larger size business
Global Entrepreneurship Monitoring Report, GEM Egypt Report 2008