This programme is intended to serve a cluster of small and medium enterprises that belong to the same
sub-sector with the objective to best utilize the service of providing in-company experts for many
companies. The companies' representatives will narrate their quality and productivity problems to the
expert. The expert will conduct field work at the sites to diagnose and implement technical solutions at companies which help companies in solving their technical problems. Moreover, the experts will
train companies' employees.
- The Group Expert service will be deployed as follows:
- Number of clients (5 or more) with similar technical issues can apply for the service.
- TOR will be prepared and agreed upon in collaboration between IMC and the companies requesting the service
The group should nominate and submit the expert's profile.
- The required experts will be recruited in accordance with IMC norms and rules
- The expert will conduct meetings with representatives of companies, and will make field visits to the
- companies to diagnose the problem
- The expert will design solutions to technical problems facing the companies.
- The expert will implement solutions at the companies.
- Training employees of the company to the solutions applied by the expert, as well as other training
programs as required by companies.