In light of the National Export Doubling Strategy, this programme aims to assist industrial enterprises to penetrate targeted international markets through the protection of IPRs
This programme supports company's activities to penetrate new markets through protecting IPRs and
supporting international registration of:
- Trademarks in World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and/or targeted international markets.
- Patents in WIPO and/or targeted international markets.
- Industrial drawings and designs in WIPO and/or targeted international markets.
- The international registration at WIPO is equivalent to a bundle of national registrations and grants protection at WIPO's member states and has the same legal impact of registration in each member
Expected Impact (Outcome):
- Protecting Egyptian products.
- Fostering protection of industrial design, patents and trademarks
- Increasing awareness about the importance of protecting innovation
- Encouraging industrial enterprises to register their IPRs at WIPO
- Increasing Egyptian exports to international markets